This is an opportunity for mobile developers to join a fast-growing startup company and a great team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Must be in or around Saudi Arabia and the GCC, and Must be able to read/write in Arabic and English fluently.
We take pride in our work and we handpick our teammates. Our work is built not just on a great system and technology, but on great customer relationships and customer success. Your work as a mobile developer will be used by many of our clients and will directly impact their experience and day-to-day requests and activities.
We're hiring an expert mobile developer with a visual sense and robust skills in the following areas:
- Native (Cross-platform preferred)
- iOS / iPhone / iPad
- Android / Tablet
- API Integration
- UX and Usability
You will be maintaining and developing our Manzel Express mobile apps, and providing customers with customized and branded mobile apps to reflect their image and quality of service.
Our work is managed via ticketing and user stories through an agile development process.
- Provide functional and performant native mobile apps
- Provide organized, clean and testable code
- Maintain the apps and resolve reported issues
- Manage the AppStore accounts, certificates, and updates
- Drive the UI/UX and process flow
- Participate in enhancing the development process
- Participate in feature analysis and architecture design
Work & Compensation
- Our work schedule is Sunday - Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Flexible schedule with the ability to telecommute and work remotely 2 - 3 days a week.
- We offer competitive compensation and health insurance.
- We may sponsor your IQAMA depending on your qualifications
If you feel you're a good technical and cultural fit for this position, please email us your resume, and let's get in touch.