This is an opportunity for software engineers to join a fast-growing startup company and a great team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
We take pride in our work and we handpick our teammates. Our work is built not just on a great system and technology, but on great customer relationships and customer success. Your work as a software engineer will directly impact customers' operations and day-to-day activities.
We're hiring solid software engineers (frontend and backend) with robust skills in the following areas:
- PHP / MySQL
- Linux / Ubuntu
- HTML / CSS
- PHP MVC Frameworks such as Yii or Laravel
- Modern UI Frameworks such as Vue.js or Angular
You will be maintaining and developing our core Manzel Express system, and providing customers with technical support. Our work is managed via ticketing and user stories through an agile development process.
- Provide clean and testable code
- Maintain the system and resolve reported issues
- Provide production support when needed
- Participate in enhancing the developer process
- Participate in feature analysis and architecture design
- Participate in the UI/UX and process flow
Work & Compensation
- Our work schedule is Sunday - Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Flexible schedule with the ability to telecommute and work remotely 2 - 3 days a week.
- We offer competitive compensation and health insurance.
- We may sponsor your IQAMA depending on your qualifications
If you feel you're a good technical and cultural fit for this poisiton, please email us your resume and let's get in touch.