This is an opportunity for software development experts to join a fast-growing startup company and a great team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Must be in or around Saudi Arabia and the GCC, and Must be able to read/write in Arabic and English fluently.
Our company is specialized in Resident self-service systems and mobile apps. Our business is built not just on a great systems and technology, but also on great customer relationships and customer success. Therefore, we take pride in our work and we handpick our teammates.
Please refer to the job description below. If you feel you're a good fit for this position please submit a photo of yourself, your resume and your portfolio as PDFs. You may submit that via email or through upwork.
We're hiring an expert technical manager who has proven hands-on expertise in a wide variety of topics and a passion for continuous learning and continuous development, to help organize the technical work and resources. Knowledge of our technology stack and the topics below is required:
- LAMP Stack
- Familiar with programming languages as:
- Web & Mobile Development
- Agile Management and Practices
- Resource Management
- Linux Administration
- APIs and integrations
- App Store Knowledge
You will be providing technical leadership throughout the development of Manzel Express systems, apps, and integrations, and providing our customers with customized and branded mobile apps to reflect their image and quality of service.
Our work is managed via ticketing and user stories through an agile development process.
You will be expected to:
- Facilitate the daily standup
- Receive and Analyze the business requirements
- Define and organize user stories and backlogs
- Utilize and manage the different resources
- Create project plans budgets and timelines
- Participate in interviews and evaluation
- Respond to urgent matters and production issues
- Report status and timeline to the management
Work & Compensation
- Our work schedule is Sunday - Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Flexible schedule with the ability to telecommute and work remotely 2 - 3 days a week.
- We offer competitive compensation and health insurance.
- We may sponsor your IQAMA depending on your qualifications
If you feel you're a good technical and cultural fit for this position, please email us your resume, and let's get in touch.